HOW TO PREVENT AND TREAT UNDER EYE PROBLEMS
Today we will learn about the skin problems related to under eyes. So we know that skin problems related to under eyes represent kidneys and its impurities, so we have to understand the functions of the kidney first.
Most people know that a major function of the kidneys is to remove waste products and excess fluid from the body. These waste products and excess fluid are removed through the urine. The production of urine involves highly complex steps of excretion and reabsorption. This process is necessary to maintain a stable balance of body chemicals. The critical regulation of the body’s salt, potassium and acid content is performed by the kidneys. The kidneys also produce hormones that affect the function of other organs. For example, a hormone produced by the kidneys stimulates red blood cell production. Other hormones produced by the kidneys help regulate blood pressure and control calcium metabolism. The kidneys are powerful chemical factories that perform the following functions, our kidneys removes waste products from the body, it removes drugs from the body, it balance the body’s fluids, releases hormones that regulate blood pressure, it also produces an active form of vitamin D that promotes strong and healthy bones and it controls the production of red blood cells. If any kind of disturbance in the normal functioning of this toxin removal due to various causes like over consumption of Alcohol, lack of sleep, dehydration, etc. all these factors have an impact on the body which are expressed on our face through under eyes. The problem related to under eyes could be puffy eyes, under eye rashes, watery eyes, dark circles, etc.
There are a number of aesthetic treatments, steroid creams and lotions for instantly treating under eye problems, but if you do not treat the problems by their root cause they will keep coming back. Hence we all have to focus on the internal system.
HOW TO REDUCE UNDER EYE PROBLEMS?
Poor blood circulation increases under eye problems, so in case you are suffering from one, make sure you consume a lot of Vitamin A and Vitamin K foods like carrots, tomatoes, kiwi and pomegranate.
WHAT ARE THE SPECIALIZED AYURVEDIC TREATMENTS FOR EYE DISORDERS?
1. Netra tarpana :- Netra tarpana is one of the specialized treatments in ayurveda for treating various eye disorders.
2. Nasya :- It is said that Nasa hi shiraso dwaram that is, the nose is the doorway to the brain. Hence administration of medicated herbs, decoctions or oil through the nasal route is called as Nasya.
3. Aschothanam :- It is an application of a liquid form of medicine as drops, into the eyes.
All these treatments help in treating a number of eye disorders, along with this, Trataka and various eye exercises increases circulation, nourishes tired and dry eyes, gives freshness and increases one’s eye sight. Also one must remember to take proper care by drinking lots of water, proper sleep, avoid rubbing their eyes and also avoid alcohol and smoking. When it comes to the health of our kidneys, ayurveda describes two herbs that are Gokshura and Punarnava and its tremendous benefits for the kidney and removing toxins from the kidney.
To Know More Do Watch Our YouTube Video :- https://youtu.be/E0GYsiQaZO4
– Go Through All The Products :- www.jyovis.com/store
– Online Learn & Earn Courses : www.jyovis.com/courses
– Best Ayurvedic Products :- http://bit.ly/36ntvmA
– Top Cosmetic & Beauty Products :- http://bit.ly/2F99OCW
– For Doctor Consultation :- http://bit.ly/2tomCT6
– Active Forever 21 Days Online Program : https://www.jyovis.com/product/active…